Начало карьеры, Студенты
Wrike is a leading cloud-based collaboration software helping customers across 130 countries manage their workflows. AirBnb, L'Oreal, Fitbit, Hootsuite, and Greenpeace all count on Wrike to make their teams insanely productive.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and are excited to provide unrivaled opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional – and we're looking for the same qualities in you.
We have an opening for a dedicated and driven finance intern. We need to you be a data whizz who is passionate about financial planning and analysis. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing Silicon Valley SAAS company.
- Preparing and interpreting analytical and accounting data as a part of Wrike's financial modeling. We're looking for you to make informed business recommendations;
- Helping to implement a new planning and forecasting system;
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to determine potential improvements in our business-related processes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You're a final year student of finance, management, economics, or cybernetics;
- You're a confident user of Excel;
- You have an upper-intermediate, or better, grasp of English;
- SQL knowledge would be a big plus;
- You're a stickler for detail;
- You're a communicative and friendly team player who is ready to learn.
- Flexible work schedule (20-40 hours per week);
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches 8000 rub per month (+ tea, coffee and snacks);
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Санкт-Петербурга