Информационные технологии, Интернет, Телеком
Resource Deployment Manager
Global Professional Services (GPS) is a division of Dell EMC that has a global presence of over 6,000 professionals divides into 4 Work Groups: Application, Transformation, Infrastructure, Project & Program Management. We create and deliver innovative business services to a wide range of blue-chip clients across all of the major industry sectors. We are focused on delivering excellence, by implementing our unrivalled product portfolio, transforming data centres and operations.
- Tracks all current and incoming delivery resource requirements and works with Management to prioritize fulfillment. Identifies and assigns available resources based on needed expertise and customer dynamics to participate on pre and post-sales activities. Maintains a current information source of area/practice resource skillsets, availability, schedules, and delivery restrictions to assist in rapid identification and fulfillment of delivery resources.
- Tasked with calendar, managing multiple disciplines including technology implementation, partner, and hybrid Maintenance support. Uses established network of internal contacts across multiple geographies to identify resource availability. Works closely with Project Manager to publicize resource availability.
- May provide input to the development of resource staffing needs and forecasts for current and incoming projects. Becomes familiar with field/headquarters policies and procedures. May assist in developing and improve effective resource sharing processes to drive goal attainment.
- Understands EMC's major product line and can discuss with Project Management teams. Can understand associations between products and can discuss with management so that a more finite decision can be made for the proper resource assignment. Collaborates with Management and Subject Matter Experts to identify skill trends in the future to prepare for hiring needs.
- Manages the tactical and strategic resource plan for an offering or service line. Provides staffing and skill set forecast information to Management.
- May independently identify the type of technical and business resources needed, assembling teams that are qualified to perform the work and financially aligned with project budget and schedule plans. Understand, document and track which resources they are sharing. Understands business operations concepts and financial reporting methods. Advanced communication skills required to manage project plans and coordinate elements of the plan with customers.
- Under management supervision, has responsibility to proactively consult with Project Manager or customer-facing body to discuss the option of using partner resources. May contact partner organizations for less complex engagements. Must work with business manager for financial negotiations. Is not authorized to contract partner resources (e.g. no signing authority on partner SOWs, contracts, etc).
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Strong project management skills
- Organizational & Cross-Functional skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Understanding of business environment
- Advanced communication skills required to manage project plans and coordinate elements of the plan with customers
- Uses sound judgment, application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties
- Understands EMC's major product line and can discuss with Project Management teams.
- Can understand associations between products and can discuss with management so that a more finite decision can be made for the proper resource assignment.
- Stays up to date with current industry trends, new te