Информационные технологии, Интернет, Телеком
We have a new opening for Network Security consultant.
The Network Security consultant works closely with technical teams globally, supporting a global security assessment as well as reviewing related policies and standards.
The consultant should be able to:
- Analyse network configuration and configuration of core systems deployed in the network, checking the configurations against existing internal policies and standards.
- Produce reports, follow-up on the required actions and present the results to other teams in English (spoken and written).
- Perform review of the existing internal policies and standards, proposing modifications and corrections based on security best practices.
Technical skills required:
- Good understanding of cybersecurity principles, knowledge of related technologies:
- Perimeter (firewalls and internet gateways).
- Secure configuration.
- Access control.
- Malware protection.
- Patch management.
- Good knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, remote access, etc), network and perimeter devices (routers, firewalls, proxy, etc).
- General understanding of mail system security.
- General understanding of application security.
- Fluent written & spoken English is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytics skills.
- Perseverance and accuracy.
- Ability to work proactively with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience working in a multinational and multi-cultural environment is desirable.
- Occasional traveling may be required
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Санкт-Петербурга